The first footage of the 92-metre Feadship superyacht Aquarius has been released today.
Launched in Aalsmeer in the Netherlands during September 2016, Aquarius also made an appearance last year as one of the largest yachts present at the Monaco Yacht Show.
As evident from the video, Aquarius features a contemporary exterior design with a number of classic Feadship elements, including a conventional bow and raked superstructure shape. Her profile was designed by the Dutch studio, Sinot Exclusive Yacht Design, who also produced the interior design alongside the owner's design team and in cooperation with Feadship De Voogt Naval Architects.
Aquarius was built for an experienced American owner, who took delivery of his latest yacht at the end of 2016 ahead of her maiden season in the Caribbean.
Powered by twin MTU 16V 4000 M63L Diesel engines, Aquarius has a top speed of 17 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA