CRN launched its latest superyacht project, a 50-metre steel-hulled motor yacht named Latona, during a private ceremony held at the shipyard over the weekend. The project is a collaboration between the Ancona shipyard and Zuccon International Project who is responsible for the design of the yacht.
The sleek design of the yacht has resulted in intimate guest spaces on board, and the slender beam of 8.6 metres forced designers to find a balance between interior and exterior spaces that would promote a natural flow throughout Latona.
CEO of CRN and the Ferretti Group, Alberto Galassi, commented on the launch by saying: “This complex and magnificent 50-meter construction realises the desire of a selective and resolute owner who has turned to the expertise and the ability of CRN to build his personal project, turning his vision into a magnificent vessel.”
More information about this new project as it becomes available.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA