Ready for its technical launch at the NMC shipyard in the Netherlands is one of Feadship’s latest superyacht projects, the 94-metre project 817. Already in an advanced stage of construction, the vessel will be transported to Feadship’s shipyard in Kaag where she will remain until 2019, when she is expected to be launched. Photo: Arie Boer
As with most projects at Feadship, 817 remains under tight wraps and no official information about the vessel has been released by her builder.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA