In March of this year, Gulf Craft announced the start of construction of a brand new superyacht – the Majesty 155. We can now show you a sneak preview of what the finished yacht will look like.
The luxury superyacht – the largest ever to be constructed in the company’s 31-year history – is expected to be completed in 2015.
More images are expected to be released during the Monaco Yacht Show.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA