Trimline Yacht Interiors has unveiled the new interior of superyacht Shemara, which has just undergone a major refit.
Crew cabins, bathrooms, mess areas and the main saloon have all been revitalised She now has a modern twist to the interior with many original features to commemorate the yacht’s rich heritage.
The main saloon for example, features a hand-made stone fireplace and timber panelling providing a grand entertaining space.
Built in Southampton by Vosper Thorneycroft in 1938, the 65 metre motor yacht has a colourful history after being used as a submarine training vessel during World War II.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA