Perini Navi has send us these photos taken on board the brand new 40m State of Grace, designed by Perini Navi in collaboration with New Zealander Ron Holland.
Her sleek hull lines and hull and superstructure in aluminium make for a displacement of 220 tons which will assure brilliant sailing performance in all sea states.
Add to this the comfort, build quality and seaworthiness that have always distinguished Perini Navi sailing yachts.
Her sail plan counts 1.192 square metres and is mounted on a 50m mast equipped with a furling boom and standing rigging, both of which are in the most innovative carbon fibres. The fast cruiser State of Grace has laminated sails for top sailing performance.
Her interiors, designed by Perini Navi architects, have a pared down classical style enriched with contemporary design accents.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA