YXT One is a revolutionary purpose built pocket support vessel for motor and sailing yachts. The 24 metre YXT (which stands for Yacht X Tender) One is the first of a series of purpose built support yachts, aimed at acting as a support vessel to yachts between 30 and 70 metres.
Designed by Dutch design studio Diana Yacht Design, and built by Lynx Yachts, she is able to carry a large host of toys and large tenders, freeing up space on the main yacht and eradicating problems associated with towing.
At anchor she can act as a large beach club and depending on the custom configuration below decks, she offers a sauna, spa, gym or extra accommodation for up to four guests, staff or crew over two cabins.
YXT One can cruise up to 16 knots on a range of 1100NM and can accommodate four guests and four crew.
YXT One is offered for sale with Fraser Yachts.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA