At the Monaco Yacht Show, Roland are putting their expertise, to use, for free. Their certified technicians will be on hand to provide a maintenance service and review on all onboard galley equipment during this year’s show.
Owners can receive expert advice from Roland, who after having worked on fitting galley furniture and pantry systems for over 50 superyachts, understand the demands of the kitchen at sea, and are able to find the perfect balance between the use of technology, design, functionality and customisation for any yacht galley.
If a problem is found and it is too complex to solve on the spot, the technician will provide a quotation so it can be fixed at a later date. The service is free, however, any spare parts used during the service are subject to a fee.
T: +49 4244 / 95380
F: +49 4244 / 8882
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA