The Naples-based shipyard, Gagliotta is enjoying a successful start to 2018 with its latest superyacht tender: the 14.6-metre Lobster 48.
So far, five superyacht owners have ordered the tender: three Italian owners, a Croatian and an American. Made from teak, with high-quality external and internal finishes, the tender has real flare, complimenting the mothership. As for her performance, the model itself has a total engine output of 1,200 hp, reaching a cruising speed of around 27 knots and a top speed of around 31 knots.
The Lobster 48 will also be on the US market as of June this year, and, for those attending trade fairs, it will be possible to test the Gagliotta boats thanks to the new collaboration with the Atlantic Coastal Venture. The Lobster 48 will be presented at the main US trade fairs scheduled for 2018 and 2019.
For more information about the Lobster 48, contact Gagliotta directly using the details below.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA