Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesRecently seen departing Antigua as the sun set over the Caribbean island is the 77-metre Turkish-built motor yacht Go. Featuring both exterior and interior design from the London-based studio, H2 Yacht Design, the Turquoise Yachts flagship superyacht sports a turquoise hull which pays tribute to her yard's name and was sold in January 2017 to European owners. Completed earlier this year, Go is now exploring the Caribbean Sea for the first time after crossing the Atlantic since completing a busy summer season in the Mediterranean.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA