Moments ago Dutch shipyard Hakvoort launched the new 38.25-metre superyacht project BN 250. Named Soprano, this modern-classic comes from the drawing boards of Diana Yacht Design with an interior by Felix Buytendijk. The project was first signed through Ocean Independence back in 2014.
The yacht accommodates nine guests and seven crew members, and will feature a main deck owner’s suite that will include a stateroom with a king-size bed and bathroom forward. Two double guest staterooms and a VIP stateroom are located on the lower deck.
A foldout platform amidships will be recessed into the side the hull giving access to the water for boarding and swimming, much the same way as the one seen on board superyacht Pamela, also a Diana designed Hakvoort.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA