Photo: Patrick BrusilHilarium is a 40.7-metre motor yacht built by Hakvoort in Monnickendam, the Netherlands in 1986 and launched under the name Lady Alice for her original owner. The vessel underwent several ownership changes over the years, taking on names such as Excalibur and Mayan Queen II before her current owner rechristened her as Hilarium. Diana Yacht design from Holland is the studio behind her naval architecture and design while Sue Wade is the designer of the yacht’s interior. In 2014, Halirium received her navy blue hull finish that today sets her apart from other Hakvoort yachts during a refit at the Derecktor yard in Florida. Here she is seen in downtown Boston by photographer Patrick Brusil.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA