The 63.8-metre superyacht Turmoil has been sold by Camper & Nicholsons broker Michael Rafferty, with the buyer having been represented by Luke Brown Yachts and Chamberlain Yachts. Turmoil was listed at $48,500,000. Turmoil is currently lying in Palm Beach, Florida.
Since her launch at Royal Denship in 2006, Turmoil has travelled the seven seas. Her professional crew has maintained her over the years and is testament to her immaculate condition today. A stand-out expedition feature onboard is Turmoil's capacity for carrying three large tenders including one 35 to 40-footer and two 25-footer craft.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA