The 46.7-metre Heesen motor yacht, Mon Plaisir, has been sold, Y.CO announced today, with Jonathan Zwaans of Y.CO representing the buyer and SuperYachtsMonaco representing the seller.
Built by Heesen and launched in 2008, Mon Plaisir features interior and exterior styling from the Dutch luxury yacht designers Omega Architects.
On board, she accommodates 10 guests in a master suite, two VIP suites and two twin cabins. A crew of seven is also accommodated for on board. Powered by twin MTU engines, Mon Plaisir has a top speed of 15.5 knots and a cruising speed of 12 knots.
The most recent listed asking price for Mon Plaisir was €18,500,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA