Superyacht Raasta in Cannes
Heesen Yachts’ highly acclaimed 47-metre motor yacht Raasta was launched in 2008 as Elandess and later renamed Elandess II. Her stylish Bannenberg & Rowell interior helped her win the award for best displacement motor yacht in her category of the World Superyacht Awards one year later. In 2010 she changed hands and today cruises under the name Raasta. Here she is seen in the star-studded coastal town of Cannes on the French Riviera.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA