The Heesen superyacht Inception
Inception is a 50 metre displacement superyacht built by Heesen. At the time of her launch back in 2008, she was the largest designed and built displacement yacht in then 30 years of Heesen's history. The interior of this stunning vessel is a fine combination of the use of Macassar veneer with black steel accents and various features as stone floors and an illuminated MD lobby floor.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA