The 50 metre Heesen superyacht Ventura on the French Riviera
Earlier this week the 50 metre Heesen superyacht Ventura arrived in the French Riviera port of Cap d’Ail. This streamlined 50 metre all aluminium yacht, with exterior lines by Frank Laupman from Omega Architects, is the third in the 50 metre class and sister ship to the multi-award winning M/YSatori, Ice Angel, Septimus and Monaco Wolf.
Photo by Didier
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA