Heesen’s latest 4400 Jems off Monaco
Jems was delivered by Heesen Yachts in the Spring of this year and is the first Heesen 4400 with a white hull. Designed by Omega Architects, she features a beautiful interior by Eric Benque. Jems is available for charter through YCO from EU 160,000 per week and cruises the Eastern and Western Mediterranean.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA