Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesHeesen’s Sun Ark cruising off Monaco just after the Monaco Yacht Show had closed on 22 September 2007. Sun Ark was built by Heesen Yachts in 1995 as Bonita. She had a sister ship called Teeth and both yachts were delivered to the Far East. Sun Ark is powered by triple MTU engines enabling her to achieve a top speed of 42 knots. The 36m yacht is currently based in the South of France and for sale through Ardell, asking €7,950,000.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA