Superyacht Obsessions in D-Marin Didim
The 38.34 metre superyacht Obsessions was built by Heesen Yachts in 1996 and she is one of the largest sport fisherman yachts in the world. Designed by Mulder Design, the superyacht is seen in D-Marin in Didim, near Bodrum, Turkey. Obsessions is powered by twin 3,500hp MTU diesel engines which enable her to achieve a top speed of 32 knots. Obsessions is also one of the very few large yachts which is flagged in Malaysia.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA