Superyacht Crazy Me in St Tropez
Seen here in the summer of 2014 is the 50 metre Hessen superyacht Crazy Me arriving in the port of St Tropez. With her radical exterior styling by Gary Grant Design, Crazy Me is certainly a head-turner in every port she visits. A unique feature is the extensive use of glass on the lower deck accommodation level that runs nearly the entire length of the hull. Her interior is the work of Italian designer Cristiano Gatto. Delivered in 2013 at Heesen’s facility in Oss, in the Netherlands, Crazy Me can achieve a top speed of 21 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA