Peter Jones of Edmiston & Company has announced the sale of the Heesen 3700 superyacht Necklace II, with Yves Di Lena of YDL Yachting representing the buyer. The 36.30 metre superyacht was built in 2004 as the first in Heesen’s successful 3700 series, which were designed by Omega Architects.
The superyacht is powered by twin 2,750hp MTU diesel engines which enable Necklace II to reach a top speed of 26 knots and cruising speed of 21 kntos. Necklace II had an asking price of € 7,300,000,
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA