Photo: Merijn de Waard / SuperYacht TimesSeen here cruising in the waters outside Porto Cervo is the latest full-custom Heesen motor yacht, Irisha. Designed by Harrison Eidsgaard and built by the Dutch shipyard for fast cruising, Irisha is fitted with two MTU16V M93L diesel engines that give her a top speed of 25 knots.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA