Amels's newest superyacht Here Comes the Sun in Guernsey, UK
The recently delivered Amels superyacht Here Comes the Sun was seen in Guernsey, U.K. as she made her way to Gibraltar on her maiden voyage last week. She is the Dutch yard’s largest yacht at 83 metres and 2,827 GT. As with the entire Limited Editions fleet of yacht, Here Comes the Sun’s exterior is designed by Tim Heywood, with Winch Design having been selected to create the owner’s custom interior onboard that stretches over five spacious decks. She is equipped with a large beach club in the stern area and a touch-and-go helipad on the flush foredeck.
Photo by Ian Toms
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA