Built for a five-time Horizon owner, the Taiwanese shipyard launched the 33.5-metre CC110 superyacht last month. Designed by the German studio beiderbeck design, the yacht is on schedule for a Mediterranean delivery this Spring.
Beiderbeck designs met regularly with the owner during the three-year process to incorporate his custom vision, during which the length of the project grew from 108 feet to 110 feet. The build of the project was overseen by owner’s representatives Zucker & Partner. "Cooperation and communication with the boatyard was exemplary at all times," reports Stefan Zucker.
CC110 will undergo sea trials this month.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA