Yesterday saw the Dutch shipyard Oceanco launch the hull and superstructure of the 110 metre superyacht project Y714 in the Netherlands. The following video shows the launch of the immense vessel, and she is now on her way to the Oceanco shipyard in Alblasserdam for completion.
She features exterior design by Igor Lobanov, whilst her interiors are by Sam Sorgiovanni. The Technical Consultancy Services division of Burgess will are acting as technical consultants and owner’s representatives.
She is scheduled for a 2016 delivery.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA