Earlier this week, the completed hull and superstructure of an 88.5-metre Espen Oeino designed superyacht arrived at the Ulstein shipyard in Ulsteinvik, Norway.
The hull of build number 307 was built by the Croatian shipyard Brodosplit. In November 2016, the Norwegian yard Ulstein announced the contract for an 88.5-metre X-Bow superyacht with a design by Espen Oeino.
Thanks to her large beam of 16.3-metres, the superyacht will have a large volume of 3800 gross tonnages on her completion.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA