Earlier this week the completed hull and superstructure of the fourth Perini Navi 60-metre sailing yacht arrived from the Perini Navi Yildiz shipyard in Turkey to the yard in Viareggio, Italy for final completion.
Hull number C.2239 was started on speculation by the Italian shipyard and her sale was announced at the Monaco Yacht Show last year.
The 60-metre ketch has a gross tonnage of 491 and a maximum speed of 15.5 knots. Her naval architecture is from the Ron Holland Design, with her exterior design from Perini Navi.
The yacht is a sistership to three Perini Navi 60-metre sailing yachts, Seahawk, Perseus 3 and the shipyard's latest sailing launch Seven.
Photos by Nathan Plumb
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA