The fourth W112 superyacht in Westport’s newly re-designed line of 34-metre motor yachts has recently been sold to a client with Ocean Independence’s Chris Collins representing the buyer.
The new line of 112 superyachts builds on an established fleet of these proven superyachts of which over 60 units have been built so far. The new design introduced larger portholes in the hull as well as a larger window surface area on the main deck, making the interior even brighter than before.
“Over time we have received requests asking for an updated style and so, again, with the help of an experienced owner we put together a new look for this size,” commented Westport’s Ron Nugent in an earlier interview with SuperYacht Times. “It is the same hull as before and you can see that it has remained very much according to our house style. The predictability of the boat has remained unchanged.”
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA