One of the largest yachts that will ever be built in the Netherlands, and Feadship’s largest superyact project to date, hull 1007, saw daylight for the first time earlier this week, as the hull is making its way through the Dutch countryside to reach Feadship’s facility in Makkum. Few details about the project are known, and we can expect to see this bold design to re-emerge again in a more completed state next year.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA