A short detour yesterday over the town of Alblasserdam following our aerial shoot of the 106-metre sailing yacht Y712, allowed us to capture another impressive Oceanco superyacht from a bird’s eye view. The largest yacht in the Netherlands is currently outside the Oceanco facility near Rotterdam with her smaller sibling, the 88.5-metre Y715, beside her. Jubilee was launched earlier this week and we can now get a closer look at her unique Lobanov exterior design details.
At 110 metres in length and 16.4 metres across, Jubilee is not only the longest yacht built in Holland so far, but with an internal volume of 4,500 GT, certainly the bulkiest too. Her design is clearly something unlike anything we have seen from the shipyard to date and her metallic ice-blue superstructure will set her apart even further.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA