The SuperYacht Times team were on the scene yesterday in Falmouth to capture the following photos of the 106-metre superyacht Amadea as she searched for a spot to drop anchor and shelter from the weather. Completed last year by Lürssen, photographer Tom van Oossanen braved the waves to shoot the Espen Oeino designed vessel from every angle.
For more information regarding photography with SuperYacht Times, contact Tom van Oossanen directly at email@example.com.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA