Just moments ago, one of the largest yachts in the world, Lürssen’s 156 metre Project Omar, returned from a series of sea trials conducted on the North Sea. Still unconfirmed, it is speculated that the yacht will become the largest yacht in the world according to Gross Tonnage once delivered.
Photos by Christian Eckardt
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA