The 2018 edition of the annual Cannes Yachting Festival officially kicked off today with sunny and hot weather in the French Riviera signalling the start of a busy boat show season for the yachting business.
The show has attracted several world-firsts and SuperYacht Times are on the ground in Cannes this week to bring you all the action. Here are some highlights from the first morning of the event. Stay tuned as we keep you updated with all our favourite moments over the next four days.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA