Professionals and fans of the industry gathered in Amsterdam this week for the last show of the year, the METSTRADE show. As the three-day show finished today, approximately 16,000 people visited the Amsterdam RAI event centre to engage in the show’s packed programme, network with all those in the industry and find the latest technologies and marine equipment. The SuperYacht Times team were in on the ground meeting new and old friends of the industry, and documenting the show.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA