According to a recent update from the Seattle-based yard, Delta Marine, constructing is progressing on their 53-metre superyacht project, Project 174046.
Accompanied by a rainbow in the sky, the 53-metre superyacht project was moved into the final assembly building at the facility in Seattle last week.
Project 174046 has a gross tonnage of 870 and features naval architecture from Delta Design Group, with both exterior and interior design from the drawing boards of the Seattle-based designer Jonathan Quinn Barnett.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA