Photos by Tom van Oossanen / SuperYacht Times
Recently seen side by side off Monaco was the cruising pair of superyachts Infinity and Intrepid. The 67 metre Damen-built support yacht was launched in March this year and joined her 88.5 metre mothership Infinity, delivered by Oceanco in 2015, a few weeks ago.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA