Launched at their Rendsburg facility yesterday, Lürssen revealed a second superyacht project within a week. The 85-metre project Sasha emerged from her build shed yesterday as the new M/Y Areti. The highly custom project;s interior and exterior is by Winch Design, who fitted Areti with a comprehansive spa complete with sauna, jacuzzi pool, hamman, and full depth plunge pool - all connected to the light and airy beach club.
Built according to the Passenger Yacht Code, Areti houses eight spacious guest cabins and a large master suite.
Photos by Andreas Jens/TheYachtPhoto.com
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA