Photos by Tom van Oossanen
The new 135-metre superyacht known as project Thunder is carrying out her first sea trials this week off the coast of Germany and the SYT media team caught up with her in Helgoland to bring you these aerial views of the impressive Lürssen motor yacht designed by Espen Oeino.
Her black hull and silver superstructure will be sure to set her apart once deliverd by the German shipyard, and these images give us a glimpse of what innovative features have been installed on board. Thunder has two large helipads, a giant swimming pool at her stern, and a what seems like a retractable helicopter hangar on her upper aft deck. Several skylights and two double-level glass atrium leaves one imagining what her interior might look like.
Any parties interested in the purchase of these images can contact Tom directly at tom@superyachtcompanycom.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA