Having left German shipyard Lürssen last week, the new 91 metre superyacht Lady Lara sailed north to Norway on her maiden voyage, leaving the European Union as she did so. She became the largest yacht to have ever tied up in the centre of Amsterdam when she arrived at her second port of call last night on the IJ river.
The vessel’s interior and exterior was designed by Reymond Langton Design. Her exterior shape features grand sweeping curves and elegant proportions that resembles a feminine image, combined with masculine features such as defined lines and sculpted surfaces.
From Europe, Lady Lara is expected to cross the Atlantic to cruise the winter season between Florida, the Bahamas and the Eastern Caribbean Islands.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA