Custom built in 2010 by Lürssen, the 85.20 metre superyacht Pacific features exterior designs by German Frers, with Bannenberg & Rowell Design responsible for her interiors. She accommodates up to 12 guests in total, and a crew of 28. The owner’s deck is beautifully designed and guarantees the utmost relaxed privacy. MTU 20V4000 M93L 5,764hp diesel engines, Pacific has a top speed of 20 knots, and a cruising speed of 12 knots. Since her delivery in 2010, Pacific has been circumnavigating the world, and has been spotted in Australia, Indonesia, Florida, the South of France and Italy. She is seen here a couple of weeks ago in Gibraltar.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA