The 62 metre Positive Carry (ex: Rasselas) arrived in Amsterdam this morning, and docked at the capital's cruise terminal, where we took these photos of her. Built by Feadship in 2005, the yacht was designed inhouse by Feadship, and features a classic interior by Pannagan Design. She was the successor of another yacht called Rasselas, the 52 metre that later became Halcyon Days, and Time for Us, but was most recently renamed Rasselas again. Positive Carry is not the only Feadship in Amsterdam right now, a few miles down the river IJ are Savannah and Go, both awaiting delivery to their owners.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA