Built by the Italian shipyard Fincantieri in 2011, the 133.9 metre Serene is one of the world’s largest superyachts. She features naval architecture and exterior design from the renowned Espen Oeino and an interior from Reymond Langton Design. Amongst her long list of attractive amenities are two helipads, storage for a large submarine, an impressive internal sea water pool, and a total of 2,700 square metres of interior living space. Serene is currently in Malta, where the following pictures were taken.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA