Always alert and on the go, the SuperYacht Times team spotted the 25.69-metre motor yacht Nickeline (ex; Lady M II) making her way through Amsterdam earlier this morning. Photo: Julien HubertPhoto: Julien HubertPhoto: Julien HubertBuilt by Moonen Shipyards in the Netherlands in 1987, her exterior and interior were created by Diana Yacht Design, who also oversaw her naval engineering. Onboard she features a classic interior design, which has been updated to offer a more modern feel. Nickeline is able to accommodate up to six guests, as well as three crew members. Photo: Julien HubertPhoto: Julien HubertPhoto: Julien HubertPowered by twin 420 hp MTU Diesel engines, she has a top speed of 12 knots and a maximum cruising range of 3000 nm.
The SuperYacht iQ 2018 Market Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA