Captured yesterday in her home port of Keppel Bay Marina in Singapore by SYT, is one the most unusual superyachts in operation today; the 61.4 metre trimaran White Rabbit. Built in 2005 by Australian shipyard North West Bay Yachts entirely from aluminium, White Rabbit features a distinctive design by the Australian-based Sam Sorgiovanni.
The yacht underwent an intensive refit between 2012 and 2013 at Integrated Marine Group in Auckland New Zealand, where she received a complete exterior re-spray. During this period other tasks included a refit of the interior as well as a survey and underwater works.
Since then her owner commissioned another superyacht, an 84 metre near identical version of White Rabbit, to be built by Echo Yachts in Australia. Due to be delivered in 2017, the new yacht has a massive beam of 20 metres which will offer vast deck spaces and palatial interior spaces.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA