Superyacht Maidelle arrived in Gibraltar this week, which leads us to believe the yacht has now been delivered to her owners. The 62 metre Maidelle, previously known as project Midlandia, is the third superyacht built and launched by the shipyard in the North of Holland. She follows superyachts Icon, and Baton Rouge. Like her sistership Icon, Maidelle's exterior is designed by Redman Whiteley & Dixon. She features an interior design Cristiano Gatto Design, a first for Icon Yachts. She offers spacious accommodations for 12 guests in 6 suites, and amongst her highlights are a large beach club, and a main deck veranda, featuring an inside-outside bar area.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA