After a recent visit to the city of London, the 74-metre Lürssen motor yacht Global has been spotted in the French town of Bordeaux last week. Local photographer Julien Hubert was there to capture the recently-refitted superyacht where she was tied up on the banks of the Garonne river.Photo: Julien HubertPhoto: Julien HubertPhoto: Julien HubertThe yacht completed a lengthy refit period at the German yard last summer which saw her aft decks being extended which now features a new tender garage at the stern and a larger helipad on the upper deck. Global was built in 2007 for an experienced yacht owner who sold the yacht to her current owner in 2013. In 2014 the shipyard completed a refit which, amongst other things, had the yacht’s hull colour change to her current light grey.Photo: Julien HubertPhoto: Julien HubertHer original exterior was designed by Espen Oeino and featured Reymond Langton Design as the interior designers.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA