Continuing to attract an impressive selection of superyachts that make their way to northern European countries ahead of the winter season, the city of Bordeaux recently hosted the 95.2-metre Lürssen motor yacht Kismet along the banks of the Garonne river. Kismet, launched in 2014 as project Global, features a glistening golden exterior design by Espen Oeino International as well as an interior from the drawing boards of Reymond Langton Design. Not visible on this picture is the yacht’s characteristic striking jaguar figurehead on the bow. Since having departed Bordeaux, Kismet is now heading to London as her next destination.
Photos by Julien Hubert
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA