The 82 metre Oceanco superyacht Alfa Nero, seen here in Gibraltar last month, was delivered in 2007, and is regarded as one of Oceanco's most iconic yachts ever built. The yacht was designed by Nuvolari & Lenard, and features an interior designed by Alberto Pinto. One of the yachts’ most notable features is the swimming pool on the main aft deck, which also converts to a heli pad or dance floor.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA