Scheduled to take place only a few days following the curtain call of the 2016 Cannes Film Fetsival, the Cannes Collection is to combine the luxury worlds of clothing, property, jewelry and yachting into a newly designed platform event, designed to attract high profile clientele and guests.
Cannes has been chosen for its superb location along the ever exclusive French Riviera, and to take place during the busy summer month of June as a crowd of high net worth individuals flock to the famed French coastal town. The Cannes Collection will take place in the Old Port of Cannes and include yachts from 22m to 60m on display, private aviation companies, prestige cars for sale, along with fine jewelry pieces.
The first show will take place from 2 – 5 June 2016, and is said to welcome a large number of visitors from Europe, the Middle East, Russia and Assia.
For more information visit www.cannes-collection.com.
The SuperYacht Times iQ 2018 Report
Did you know that in 2017....
- 180 new yachts over 30 metres were sold
- 149 new yachts over 30 metres were completed
- 443 yachts over 30 metres were under construction
- 30% of the yachts under construction were available for sale
- 20% of the yachts were owned by clients from the USA